: SBB 300 S, 82 Gallon Solar Storage Tank
: Stiebel Eltron
Free Shipping Eligible
- Low standby heat loss
- Heavy gauge steel with porcelain enamel coating
- Superb quality results in long service life
- Fitted with one or two large heat exchangers
- Sacrificial anode rod with wear indicator
- The Stiebel Eltron SB/SBB series water heaters are indirectly fired and are equipped with either one or two large heat exchangers. The heat exchangers are heavy gauge steel with procelain enamel coating.
- The models with a single heat exchanger can be used for solar applications with some form of external backup heater. On the models with dual heat exchangers, the upper coil is typically connected to a space heating boiler fired by any fuel and the lower coil is connected to the solar panels.
- Single Heat Exchanger
- Storage Capacity : 82 Gallons
- Working Pressure : 150 psi
- Test to Pressure : 217 psi
- Max. pressure of boiler loop : 150 psi
- Max. temperature of solar loop : 203¦F
- Max. temperature of boiler loop : 203¦F
- Tank Weight Empty : 292 lbs.
- Tank Weight Full : 988 lbs.
- Standby Losses in 24 hrs : 6500 BTU
- Cold/Hot water Connection : 1" Copper
- Height of Tank with Insulation : 66.1 in.
- Width of tank with Insulation : 27.55 in.
Related & Popular Searches:
baseboard heater covers, pex manifold, Mobile Home Plumbing Diagram, pex fittings, wirsbo, slant fin baseboard, pex manifold system, baseboard heat covers, baseboard heater cover, condensate neutralization kit