: AL70SL Alliance Hydrastone-Lined Indirect Water Heater
Free Shipping Eligible
- Maximum First Hour Rating at 135°F (gal./hr.) : 294
- Continuous Draw Rating at 135°F (gal./hr.) : 217
- Standby Loss (°F/hr.) : .45
- Minimum Boiler Output (MBtu/hr.) : 120
- Boiler Water Flow Rate (gal./min.) : 6
- Pressure Drop through Coil (ft. w.c.) : 10
- Storage Capacity (gal.) : 70
- Height (in.) : 45-3/4
- Diameter (in) : 28
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure : 150 psi
- Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.) : 300
- A 10-year full tank replacement, two-year labor and one year on parts, which include the coil, come with every Alliance SL.
The concept of stone-lined water tanks is not a new one, and has been proving successful against corrosion for ages. Many of the stone-lined tanks are installed are 25-30 years old. In fact, the New England area has been using stone-lined tanks for years due to their water supply being very acidic and has been devastating to glass lined tanks.
Br> What makes the Alliance SL unique is the Hydrastone-lining. This one half inch lining protects the steel tank from the corrosive action of water. When the water first enters the tank, it is absorbed into the Hydrastone-lining permanently. This water loses its oxygen and becomes inert, non-corrosive water which then acts as a protective wall between the hot water and steel tank. This unique process and design makes Alliance SL water heaters a great choice for domestic hot water applications.
Related & Popular Searches:
baseboard heater covers, pex manifold, Mobile Home Plumbing Diagram, pex fittings, wirsbo, slant fin baseboard, pex manifold system, baseboard heat covers, baseboard heater cover, condensate neutralization kit