: 5' DIY Baseboard Heater Cover
: Baseboard Heater Covers
Free Shipping Eligible
: We can provide custom cut lengths. To obtain a custom cut baseboard heater cover, place an order for the larger size. (For example, if you want 6.5 ft, place an order for the 7 ft length). During the checkout process, please put a note in the "Special Instructions" box indicating the exact size that you want. If you need further assistance, or have questions, please feel free to contact a customer service representative at 1-888-757-4774.
NOTE: For Hydronic Baseboards
- Made of 22 gauge perforate steel.
- Features TWO coats of finish; Galvanized and powdercoated for maximum protection.
- Designed to retrofit on to most existing baseboard heater covers.
- Superior Airflow… Airflow is the critical factor in proper baseboard heating. We use a perforated steel screen that visually hides the originally installed heater cover while ensuring that the heating element receives proper airflow.
- Child Safe… The dangers associated with hot finned tube heating elements are well known. Our child safe design doesn't allow for little fingers or small flammable toys to be placed inside the heater cover.
- Simple to Install… It just doesn't get any easier. Only the non-permanent components of the existing heater cover are discarded. The back cover that is mechanically fastened to the wall stays in place.
Use this Retrofitting Guide to verify that your existing baseboard heaters will fit the one-size-fits-most baseboard heater cover replacements.
Related & Popular Searches:
baseboard heater covers, pex manifold, Mobile Home Plumbing Diagram, pex fittings, wirsbo, slant fin baseboard, pex manifold system, baseboard heat covers, baseboard heater cover, condensate neutralization kit